TPMS Pro Print
If required, the Continental TPMS Pro Print transmits relevant data to the integrated printer of the docking station via an infrared connection, enabling printouts to be created quickly and easily.
The TPMS Print package includes the TPMS Pro, the docking station and the thermal printer.
- Checks and programs universal TPMS sensors
- Uses OBDII to reset TPMS in more than 60% of all vehicle models
- Decodes and reads out TPMS error codes (DTC codes)
- Retrieves sensor IDs automatically via OBDII
- TPMS spare part number search (OE and aftermarket)
- PC synchronization and software updates via WiFi
- 3 years Update Plus included (free software and database updates)