Duty to inform about battery disposal
Continental Aftermarket & Services GmbH as a distributor of batteries or as a distributor of devices containing batteries is obliged to inform you that
- you can return the used batteries, which Continental Aftermarket & Services GmbH also carries or has carried in its new battery range, after use to the Continental Aftermarket & Services GmbH dispatch warehouse at the following address: Continental Automotive GmbH, 64832 Babenhausen, VDO Road 1, hall B14
- you as an end user are legally obliged to return spent batteries,
- the below shown symbol (see annex to § 17 BatteriG) means that the battery must not be disposed of in the household waste.
- the symbol HG means "contains more than 0.0005 mass percent of mercury",
- the symbol Cd means "contain more than 0,002 % cadmium by mass",
- which has the symbol Pb means "contain more than 0.004% lead by mass"